Peaceful and Picturesque on the Park!
Imagine a stunning home, in a picturesque location that offers many versatile living options! 18 Walter Case Drive is situated directly across from Tulett Park where you can enjoy the tranquility of a park view & make the most of the surroundings.
Download the Information Pack here:
This home will suit many different ages & stages; it is perfect for the growing family or if you are looking to downsize from a bigger property or perhaps if you need that extra space for boomerang children who can't quite stay away!
- A well-proportioned 742sqm section that has been beautifully cultivated into a stunning & easy-care garden; plenty of street appeal here!
- Four car garaging is a big bonus & not often available. Endless options to store cars, vans, trailers, water toys, or utilise space for additional storage or even an at home gym.
- There is a large entertainer's kitchen which any chef would be super excited to cook in, which includes a well-appointed scullery with loads of storage.
- The kitchen flows easily through large sliding doors to an undercover outdoor entertaining area which is perfect for all weather conditions.
- Open plan indoor living areas complement both entertaining & family living options, where a separate media room can be closed off with floor-to-ceiling sliding corner doors for more privacy.
- There is a sumptuous master bedroom with a full walk-in robe & en-suite with underfloor heating.
- Three spacious double bedrooms, one with a park view & two that extend through sliding doors to the outdoor deck which is at entry level.
- A generous separate family bathroom with underfloor heating & a stylish bath is complemented by two separate toilets to meet family & guest needs.
- The oversized office with its park view, is perfect for working from home.
- This well-designed family home has two wings that would allow you to function independently or together.
Many other smart features include electric blinds, keyless entry, security alarm, attic storage, garden shed, an irrigation system, outdoor speakers, and level entry deck which wraps around the back of the house to extend the living options to the outside.
Why Buy 18 Walter Case Drive?
The question is why wouldn't you, given all the features and options above?
Perhaps it's time for you to be the next owners of this lovely home and enjoy all of the benefits it has to offer. With their next project in mind, instructions are "Get this SOLD!"
Highsted Residential is a popular location in the Northwest of Christchurch. Quality homes have been developed and are set in a surrounding of natural reserves, walkways, parks, green fields, cycleways, and walkways. All of this is near Northwood, Bishopdale, Northlands and the Northlink Shopping Centre's. Furthermore, this location provides easy access to the Central City, the Northern Motorway and Johns Road ring road to the airport and if heading South; so why wouldn't you consider this as a great location?
Make the most of the features on offer at this property and the location!
Call us to gather further information or to organise your inspection. Conjunctional Sales welcome!
Auction Wednesday 17th August, 10:00am at Holmwood Auction Rooms, Ground Floor, 397 - 399 Ilam Road, Ilam (unless sold prior).