Post Quake on Hagley Parks Doorstep
This perfect easy care Merivale home was rebuilt in 2013, offering the best of suburban living with the added convenience of being in sought after school zones and a stones throw to Hagley Park. This character style home is doused in all day sun allowing for plenty of natural light and warmth all year round.
• 4 Bedrooms, 2 upstairs and 2 downstairs offering the option for single level living
• 2 full bathrooms (upstairs complete with a bathtub, downstairs fully tiled)
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining
• Skylights allowing plenty of natural light
• Ample storage throughout
• Indoor outdoor flow with stacking doors to patio and fruitful gardens
• Low maintenance landscaping with established trees
• Internal access single car garage
• Post Quake Build
• Double glazed throughout
Whether you're from out of town and looking for a town base for the family, retiring and want to live on a single level or looking for an investment in a blue chip location, this must be on your list.
Situated in this sought-after neighborhood, this home is minutes away from the retail hubs of Merivale and Victoria Street, Hagley Park, and the vibrant Central City. There are multiple prestigious private schooling options, along with the ever-popular Christchurch Boys' & Girls' High School.
This property is not expected to last long on the market. Don't miss the opportunity to make this house your home. Contact us today to schedule a viewing and experience the convenience of this location first hand.
Deadline Sale: All offers on or before 4pm Thursday 29th February 2024 (unless sold prior)
To download the property file, please copy & paste the following link: https://www.propertyfiles.co.nz/property/RX3960432